Guild Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Yoshi of Kradia

Chat Box
Latest topics
» Three words
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm by Yazzminn

» The person above me
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am by Grimmy24

» Who likes papercraft?
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm by Monty

» Going all fanboy here...
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm by Grimmy24

» GPQ Day!!!
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am by Edatron

» The Official GPQ thread
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm by Grimmy24

» Headless Horseman
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm by Grimmy24

» Calling all Yoshis!
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am by Grimmy24

» Hooot LAVA
Useless wish game - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm by Grimmy24

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 am
Top posters
Yazzminn (347)
Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_lcapUseless wish game - Page 5 Voting_barUseless wish game - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Grimmy24 (315)
Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_lcapUseless wish game - Page 5 Voting_barUseless wish game - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Jazzamatazza (229)
skullbutt (149)
Rickeh (141)
Monty (137)
Andy (107)
simsblackcat (106)
venessahayes (81)
Edatron (46)

Poll

Which event are you planning on participating in?

Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_lcap42%Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Useless wish game - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Useless wish game

+8
Saru
Rickeh
Andy
Yazzminn
Grimmy24
Monty
Jazzamatazza
simsblackcat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:14 am

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

granted but the wrong guild did it so you couldn't do it. Meaning Yoshix2 did it and you didn't notice that they where while you where on yoshi Classic.

I wish that my Mom didn't have such a big mouth.

102Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:37 pm

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted, but she ends up having no mouth, barely letting her breathe and having her dieing.

I wish that i had some kinda warp pipe to the mushroom kingdom in which could only be used by me and could bring me back to the mushroom kingdom and my home whenever i wanted to, in which that way no evil could enter the real world and destroy or rule it, but that when i did enter it was a simple plain and there was absolutly no-one there, and there was only one pipe so i would know it was the pipe back to my home, and not some pipe like a crack or smoke pipe, and if i were to get a mushroom or any other power-up i wouldnt get high or anything, and there wasnt a pirahna plant in my pipe.

....have fun tryig to find something wrong here.

103Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 pm

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Granted, but the pipe is too small and as it forces you through to the Mushroom Kingdom (which, apparently, is empty) you come out as nothing but a long rope of mush. *breaks pipe so no one else gets hurt*

I wish youtube would stop restricting the audio on the uploaded videos so strictly.

104Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty RE: useless wish game Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:46 am

skullbutt

skullbutt
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted but by doing so youtube gets sued for bad audio content and is forced to shut down Mad

I wish i lived in the mountains Cool

105Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

Granted but then the mountain you live on erodes and you have no where to live because you've wasted all your wishes

I wish it would stop thundering and lightning Sad

http://guildyoshi.omgforum.net

106Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted! But then there end up being a tornado in your area, not mine Laughing

I wish there would be more lightnig and rain and thunder Very Happy

107Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Granted, but in granting your wish I have caused extreme flooding over the entire world, the death-by-lightning rate has skyrocketed, and the lack of sun due to clouds causes all plant life to die out. good fight, Earth =/.

I wish classes would start so I can slack off again.

108Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:14 pm

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted! but you take a slack off class so its uncessary.

I wish it was July 5th.

109Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

Granted!! Butttt then yazzy misses July 4th, which is her favorite holiday, and you have to deal with her wrath FOREVER AND EVER muahahahahahahahahah

I wish I could party like a rockstar What a Face

110Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:48 pm

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Yea but When you can party like a rockstar is only on July 4th and then on July 5th you forget all about parties and make Clara cry. XD

I wish I could get soda.

111Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 am

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Granted, but it's baking soda so now you can clean tile grout really good.

I wish I had more pokemon toys :/

112Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty RE: Useless wish game Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:53 pm

skullbutt

skullbutt
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted but u get so many u can find ur way to the kitchen and die of starvation No
I wish it was June 30 because thats my birthday Very Happy

113Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Granted, but by some odd twist of fate a critical error occurs in the granting of your wish and everyday is June 30th. You age so quickly that, before the summer is over, you acquire alzheimers disease, arthritis, dimensia, rickets (and many other age related diseases). You've missed out on all the good things in life. Tragically, you die after breaking your hip whilst climbing onto the windowsill in an attempt to throw yourself out the window in grief.

Sorry =(.

I wish skully hadn't made that wish =(

114Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted, but by an even ODDER twist of fate someone must take place in that wish for it to be prevented, someone must take her place, which shall be you. mwhaha

I wishes i coulds find my watch

115Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 am

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Granted, but you find it on the other side of the oh-too-small warp pipe to the mushroom kingdom. By the time you actually reach your watch, there is no part of you big enough to even wear it. Besides, I broke the pipe..... you can't get over there anyways.

I wish I made more sense.

116Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted, but you begin to make too much sense and begin to question everything entertaining that isnt logical, including MapleStory, and become a boring guy whom no-one enjoys being around, but that made sense to you due to your new lifestyle of logic and sense.

I wish i had a sammich

117Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Classysaurus

Yoshi Egg

Granted, and it looks and smells delicious too! But as soon as you begin to eat it, Jeff Goldblum creeps up to you and stares into your eyes as you open your mouth to make the first bite. You stop with your mouth wide open as you begin to realize his presence.

Questions flood your mind. Reason fails you.

Before you're able to even start forming any questions or exclamations, Goldblum winks. Creeped out, you try to speak, only to find Golblum's index finger held vertically against your lips.

"Shhhhhhh," he sounds as you forget you had a sammich to enjoy,
"Why don't you just eat your sandwich, Monty?"

Dumbfounded and scared, you shake your head violently to brush his finger away. It smells like dandruff. You hate the smell of dandruff. Right then, you think maybe if you fulfill his request, he will leave you alone. Right? Might as well give it a shot.

As you reluctantly open your mouth to take a bite, you stop yourself just as you're about to sink your teeth into the sandwich that has somehow been replaced by Goldblum's left hand, and in his right hand the sandwich.

"Looking for this?" he whispers with a smirk. Suddenly it's pitch black. You can see nothing, but you can hear his breathing creep closer and closer.

What could you have possibly done to deserve this? Frantically wanting to leave, you find yourself paralyzed from the waist down. Attempting to scream, you find your lips sewn together. Panic settles in hard. As much as you try to do anything, something ridiculous stops you. So you sit there, doing the only thing you can do, thinking to yourself, "I wish I never wished I had a sammich!"

I wish I also had a sammich

Last edited by Classysaurus on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)

118Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted. I shove the sammich im about to give you down your throat whole, , while attempting to breathe, and end up swallowing the sandwich, but it was dry, and had no flavor, and now you are thirsty, but there is no drinkable liquid in sight, so you run somewhere and find yourself near a campsite where there is a campfire with a box saying "Liquids", and then end up drinking the nearest liquid you could find, but it was gasoline, and you vomit, but the vomit has gasoline and is now on your clothes, and as you run away you catch on fire, where you then proceed to jump in a lake to extinguish yourself, but there were leeches and they attach to you,and in a desperate attempt you roll around on the ground to attempt to kill them, but there was a rattle snake, and it bites you, poisoning you, stripping you of life slowly, and you faint, but you wake up, barely alive, in a coffin. You are buried alive, but see a crack in the coffin, and try to open the coffin, but dirt falls on you, suffocating and crushing you. You then die, wondering why no-one else couldve granted this wish

I wish these wishes would stop killing everyone, including me

P.S I had a sammich while reading Jules Granting-ship of my wish. And it made me not want to eat it. And it made me *F6 eyes, F5 mouth*

119Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:01 am

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Granted, wishes can no longer kill. Unfortunately, this occurs just before a man in Illinois tries to wish a crazed psycopath were dead and his wish is not fulfilled. The psycopath goes on a killing rampage as he is now invincible. You die, Jules dies, I die, everyone dies...

I wish there were a wish to wish for more wishes...

P.S. This reminds me of a rly bad joke I heard... Farrah Fawcet died and went to heaven. When she got there, God said that he could give her one free miracle. She said 'I want all the children of the world to be safe.' Within the week, Michael Jackson died.

Also, I want everyone to see this...

120Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted...But we already have unlimited wishes so you fail

I wish i knew if i was a demented person or a caring one Shocked (Dont ask...)

121Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty RE: useless wish game Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:24 am

skullbutt

skullbutt
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted but u find out the answer is not the one u wanted
I wish it wasnt so hot out !!

122Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:51 pm

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted there is no heat in the world

I wish my Mom would call.

123Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 am

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

Granted but she doesn't say happy birthday cause she completley forgot

I wish I could watch the O.C all the time

124Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:14 am

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Granted! you can watch Orange citrus all the time.

I wish yazzy was not right about my last wish. *she did forget, but she called*

125Useless wish game - Page 5 Empty Re: Useless wish game Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Granted, but now you don't have to wish the wish you just wished and the paradox that is created destroys the fabric of space and time.

I wish I had underwear made from the fabric of space and time =P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum