Guild Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Yoshi of Kradia

Chat Box
Latest topics
» Three words
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm by Yazzminn

» The person above me
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am by Grimmy24

» Who likes papercraft?
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm by Monty

» Going all fanboy here...
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm by Grimmy24

» GPQ Day!!!
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am by Edatron

» The Official GPQ thread
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm by Grimmy24

» Headless Horseman
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm by Grimmy24

» Calling all Yoshis!
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am by Grimmy24

» Hooot LAVA
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm by Grimmy24

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 am
Top posters
Yazzminn (347)
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_lcapRules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Voting_barRules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_rcap 
Grimmy24 (315)
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_lcapRules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Voting_barRules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_rcap 
Jazzamatazza (229)
skullbutt (149)
Rickeh (141)
Monty (137)
Andy (107)
simsblackcat (106)
venessahayes (81)
Edatron (46)

Poll

Which event are you planning on participating in?

Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_lcap33%Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_lcap25%Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_lcap42%Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_lcap0%Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Empty Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

This is a special forum created for those of you who might be going out of town, temporarily retiring from Maple etc.

Please copy/paste the following into a post so we know not to kick you as we start to fill up.

Dear Yoshi Administrative Forces,

I will be gone from the following dates:
Because:
I will (not) be available for emergency contact while I'm gone through: (e-mail) (the forum) (other)

Please keep my spot open in the Guild because I love being in Yoshi!

-Wapoo,

Your Name

For example:

I will be gone from the following dates: 4/22/09 - 4/31/09
Because: I am going to the National Convention for Tree-Huggers and Tree-Hugging Affiliates
I will be available for emergency contact while I'm gone through: (e-mail) (the forum) (messenger pigeon)

Please keep my spot open in the Guild because I love being in Yoshi!

-Wapoo,

Jazzamatazza

or

I will be gone from the following dates: indefinitely
Because: I am retiring from Maple until I finish school
I will not be available for emergency contact while I'm gone.

Please open my spot to others for now, but leave room for me when I get back. (I will pm you on the forums when I do)

-Wapoo,

Jazzamatazza

I hope this helps to better communicate what's going on so we know to keep your spot open. As we fill up, we're going to have to be stricter about kicking people who have mysteriously disappeared of the face of Kradia.

Wapoo!

Jazz

2Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Empty Re: Rules of the "Leave of Absence Log" Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Hep hep hep hep hep,
Messenger pigeon. Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum