Guild Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Yoshi of Kradia

Chat Box
Latest topics
» Three words
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm by Yazzminn

» The person above me
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am by Grimmy24

» Who likes papercraft?
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm by Monty

» Going all fanboy here...
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm by Grimmy24

» GPQ Day!!!
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am by Edatron

» The Official GPQ thread
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm by Grimmy24

» Headless Horseman
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm by Grimmy24

» Calling all Yoshis!
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am by Grimmy24

» Hooot LAVA
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm by Grimmy24

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 am
Top posters
Yazzminn (347)
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_lcapMarch Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Voting_barMarch Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_rcap 
Grimmy24 (315)
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_lcapMarch Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Voting_barMarch Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_rcap 
Jazzamatazza (229)
skullbutt (149)
Rickeh (141)
Monty (137)
Andy (107)
simsblackcat (106)
venessahayes (81)
Edatron (46)

Poll

Which event are you planning on participating in?

March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_lcap33%March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_lcap25%March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_lcap42%March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_lcap0%March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

March Contests! (extended to April 10th!)

+6
Andy
WarriorS57
Grimmy24
venessahayes
Yazzminn
Jazzamatazza
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Empty March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:04 pm

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

So, to get the month started, and to celebrate the opening of the Forum AND Yoshi's One-Year Guildaversary. I'd like to announce some contests! These are open to everyone in the Guild, so check the boards often! Contests end on April 10th, and prizes will be announced sometime shortly after.

YOSHI BIRTHDAY CAKE: Get yer butt to the store, buy some cake mix and make Guild Yoshi a Birthday Cake! Decorate in true Yoshi fashion and be sure to include all kinds of Mapley-Yoshi goodness (umm not literally...Mushmom Cream frosting ftl oO). Post pics of your cake before you eat it plz!

1st Prize: 10,000 NX
2nd Prize: Custom made siggy for the boards
3rd Prize: Autographed picture of Yazz and Jazz <3

FUNNIEST SCREENSHOT: Self explanatory, submit the best, most ROFLOL screen shot to the boards. Keep it at least mostly tasteful (no uncensored potty language plz) NOTE: the screenshot has to be taken by you, the character that is IN THE GUILD (!).

1st Prize: AWESOME NX gift and a 2x card
2nd Prize: Four hour 2x card
3rd Prize: Custom made siggy for the boards

DINO SPIRIT AWARD: Ness, Me and Yazz will pick the happiest, cheeriest, most fun person both in-game and on the boards. We'll be looking for the Guild Member who best exemplifies the spirit of Yoshi, which is friendliness, willingness to help others and making sure to always follow the rules.

1st Prize: 2x Exp card, Gachas, a Custom made siggy, and an autographed pic of Jazz and Yazz~

Good luck to everyone, be sure to post your entrys in this thread as well as any questions you might have.

EDIT: We extended the contest to the 10th instead of the 1st. We really hope you guys will take advantage of this and try really hard to submit an entry. Best of luck!

Last edited by Jazzamatazza on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

Nobody seems interested =[

http://guildyoshi.omgforum.net

venessahayes

venessahayes
Green Yoshi
Green Yoshi

I know Sad I posted a note in BBS telling everyone the March contests were posted in the Forum so they can get registered and take part in it!

*It's time to get on my big big boots and give everyone a swift kick in the rear Twisted Evil

(Twisted Evil = Nessa's new most favorite smily in the whole wide world, hehe)

I want that auto-graphed pic! Shocked

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

I'd be happy to send you one if you place in the contests, so GET TO WORK!

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

When do the contests end? End of March?

maybe we should extend it till more people are active in the guild...

BTW- my cake is gonna be German chocolate (not the nasty pecan frosting Mad ) with cream cheese.......I'm not confident that I will get the camera out before I eat it.....

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

Beginning of April is when they end. I think keep em going it'll encourage the forum and hopefully fuel more recruits.

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Yes keep them going because theyve already started and they are a good fuel for activity...
But what I meant was keep them going beyond March so that everyone has a good chance to see and participate in each event.

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

OOOOOOHHHHHHH
yyayayaya I think we will, maybe just not for the same prizes

venessahayes

venessahayes
Green Yoshi
Green Yoshi

Yes, I think thats a wonderful idea! I'll speak for Grimmy here (I hope you don't mind Smile ) We as Jr.'s will continue to motivate people to sign up for the Forum. Once we have our groups posted, I was thinking of making a small competition for whose group gets registered for the forum first. I'm still unclear on what we can do for them, but might be a good motivator as well. Very Happy

I, Shuckle, shall do my best to get to a higher lvl!
What a Face
*applause*

WarriorS57

Yoshi Egg

The forum is more fun than I thought! Are there any in game events you can do because I can't really do most of these baking things. I'll try the dino spirit and the ss though. Once I learn how to post a SS.

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

WarriorS57 wrote:The forum is more fun than I thought! Are there any in game events you can do because I can't really do most of these baking things. I'll try the dino spirit and the ss though. Once I learn how to post a SS.

To post a screenshot, go to photobucket and sign up for an account. upload your pics, then post them in the boards by copying the img code and pasting it here. GL

venessahayes

venessahayes
Green Yoshi
Green Yoshi

eh, I'm 2 lvls away. I'll be there in the 100's club in a Jiffy!!!!! Cool

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

We'll be there sooooooooooooooooooooon..[I got arrow rain Wink]

Andy

Andy
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

lol im actually trying to catch up to Nessa XD ive been lvling thanks to her ^_^ill be there someday though

venessahayes

venessahayes
Green Yoshi
Green Yoshi

Yayyyyyyyy Yazzy, we need to get you caught up! Smile You know I'm there with you! And Uncle Jazzy, Kalena told me last night, she wants to win 3rd place for the cake decorating contest. She was so excited to learn the prizes and after hearing what they were she kept saying allllllllllllll night! "I want 3rd place, I want 3rd place, I really really want to win 3rd place!" It was priceless lol!

18March Contests! (extended to April 10th!) Empty Yoshi cake Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:32 pm

skullbutt

skullbutt
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

I might make cake im pretty magical in the kitchen lol (except with eggs man do i hate eggs)

Rickeh

Rickeh
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

I know skull i hate cooking eggs to, so much, cuz I'm horrible... i always manage to break the yolks or something or they stick to the pan i avoid eggs they are the only thing i cant cook =P Very Happy

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

Jazz makes the BEST egg sangwichs everrrrrrrrrrrrr

kalenahayes

kalenahayes
Yoshi Egg

Idoent like egs but id like to try yours yazz.
GIVE ME YOUR EGG SANDWICH NOW Twisted Evil

Andy

Andy
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

i can make some good scrambled eggs ^_^. speaking of which im gonna go make some now

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

-gives little kalena my sandwhich-

ThaCold

Yoshi Egg

Is it still going on? Surprised

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

No, they ended.

Stay tuned, we'll have something going on for May, and then probably another batch of similar contests for Summer time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum