Guild Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Yoshi of Kradia

Chat Box
Latest topics
» Three words
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm by Yazzminn

» The person above me
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am by Grimmy24

» Who likes papercraft?
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm by Monty

» Going all fanboy here...
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm by Grimmy24

» GPQ Day!!!
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am by Edatron

» The Official GPQ thread
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm by Grimmy24

» Headless Horseman
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm by Grimmy24

» Calling all Yoshis!
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am by Grimmy24

» Hooot LAVA
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm by Grimmy24

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 am
Top posters
Yazzminn (347)
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_lcapJazz's Shop of Free Junk Voting_barJazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_rcap 
Grimmy24 (315)
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_lcapJazz's Shop of Free Junk Voting_barJazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_rcap 
Jazzamatazza (229)
skullbutt (149)
Rickeh (141)
Monty (137)
Andy (107)
simsblackcat (106)
venessahayes (81)
Edatron (46)

Poll

Which event are you planning on participating in?

Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_lcap33%Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_lcap25%Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_lcap42%Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_lcap0%Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jazz's Shop of Free Junk

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Empty Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:43 am

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Here will be my official thread of all my loot I have absolutely no use for. This is an expansion of my BBS post in that I can list all the stats and such of each item. I only ask that you take items you actually need. Please don't be greedy and take something so you can sell it in FM or to an NPC because then someone who can actually use it is SOL. Also, when you've outgrown your equips, either give them back to me so I can repost them or start your own Shop of Free Junk so that we can help out others within the guild. All equips are CLEAN unless otherwise noted.

Mage Equips:

Bowman Equips:

Thief Equips:

Warrior Equips

Pirate Equips

Common Equips

Etc Items

If you'd like to claim an item, reply with which item it is and when you'll be available to pick it up (Tuesdays are best for me)

Last edited by Jazzamatazza on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Empty Re: Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:41 pm

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

I really wish I'd known you had White Jangoon pants before i bought mine......

I'll be a good boy and browse the forum more often. Sad

Last edited by Grimmy24 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

3Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Empty Re: Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:02 am

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

no worries, man, keep a look out for your next equips Razz

4Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Empty Re: Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:20 pm

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

the yellow mage shoes. lvl 25 please

http://guildyoshi.omgforum.net

5Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Empty Re: Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm

WarriorS57

Yoshi Egg

If you get a Korean Fan, can I have it/ buy it?

6Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Empty Re: Jazz's Shop of Free Junk Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 am

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

I have one but it's scrolled for INT, sorry :/

But if I come across another one, I'll let you know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum