Guild Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Yoshi of Kradia

Chat Box
Latest topics
» Three words
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm by Yazzminn

» The person above me
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am by Grimmy24

» Who likes papercraft?
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm by Monty

» Going all fanboy here...
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm by Grimmy24

» GPQ Day!!!
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am by Edatron

» The Official GPQ thread
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm by Grimmy24

» Headless Horseman
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm by Grimmy24

» Calling all Yoshis!
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am by Grimmy24

» Hooot LAVA
What are you listening to? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm by Grimmy24

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 am
Top posters
Yazzminn (347)
What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat are you listening to? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Grimmy24 (315)
What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat are you listening to? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jazzamatazza (229)
skullbutt (149)
Rickeh (141)
Monty (137)
Andy (107)
simsblackcat (106)
venessahayes (81)
Edatron (46)

Poll

Which event are you planning on participating in?

What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What are you listening to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to?

+8
Andy
kalenahayes
Davania
Grimmy24
Jazzamatazza
venessahayes
8ch0
Yazzminn
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:13 pm

venessahayes

venessahayes
Green Yoshi
Green Yoshi

I'm with you on the fish tank Sad Need to fill it up!

27What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Rickeh

Rickeh
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

I'm listening to some Chevelle rite now ^_^ and I'm missing my Rog lovers since Young One scared em off ='( lol kidding bounce bounce

28What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:41 pm

venessahayes

venessahayes
Green Yoshi
Green Yoshi

haha...............Andrew was massacre'ing them again! I'm listening to my son talking smack to the wii!

29What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Jazzamatazza

Jazzamatazza
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

the end of potc3 on starz

30What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Ruthl3ssOn3

Ruthl3ssOn3
Yoshi Egg

The offspring - Kristy are you doing okay?
The weather network

http://www.TehHillsider.piczo.com

31What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:03 am

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

my hello kitty clock go

tick tock tick tock

http://guildyoshi.omgforum.net

32What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 am

kalenahayes

kalenahayes
Yoshi Egg

Right now im lisening to the wii play game kadens playing, kadens my 6 and a half year old brother and im listening to my self singing , to make me happy i sing alot and im really good at it Cool .Im going to be a star Laughing

PS i have a hello kitty clok too Wink

Last edited by kalenahayes on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im awsom , thats why im editing!!)

33What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty RE: what are you listening to? Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:52 am

skullbutt

skullbutt
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

My hamster run in his wheel around and around Arrow
and also the giant fan almost blowing me out of my chair Very Happy

Last edited by skullbutton on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

34What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:19 pm

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

To Don't download this song by Weird Al.

35What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:47 am

My sister shifting positions on the couch as she sleeps. o_O

36What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

The new Muse album ^_^

37What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty RE: what are you listening to Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:49 pm

skullbutt

skullbutt
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

To videos on YOUTUBE<3

38What are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Rickeh

Rickeh
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Right now I'm listening to the wierd sounds this computer makes. It sounds like a coffee machine or an old fax machine... >__> dinosaur computer... it has only 7 GB on the C drive and 4 on the D drive... -___- Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum