Guild Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Yoshi of Kradia

Chat Box
Latest topics
» Three words
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm by Yazzminn

» The person above me
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am by Grimmy24

» Who likes papercraft?
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm by Monty

» Going all fanboy here...
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm by Grimmy24

» GPQ Day!!!
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am by Edatron

» The Official GPQ thread
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm by Grimmy24

» Headless Horseman
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm by Grimmy24

» Calling all Yoshis!
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am by Grimmy24

» Hooot LAVA
feedback on new additions to the forum EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm by Grimmy24

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 am
Top posters
Yazzminn (347)
feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_lcapfeedback on new additions to the forum Voting_barfeedback on new additions to the forum Vote_rcap 
Grimmy24 (315)
feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_lcapfeedback on new additions to the forum Voting_barfeedback on new additions to the forum Vote_rcap 
Jazzamatazza (229)
skullbutt (149)
Rickeh (141)
Monty (137)
Andy (107)
simsblackcat (106)
venessahayes (81)
Edatron (46)

Poll

Which event are you planning on participating in?

feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_lcap33%feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_lcap25%feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_lcap42%feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_lcap0%feedback on new additions to the forum Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

feedback on new additions to the forum

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1feedback on new additions to the forum Empty feedback on new additions to the forum Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:58 am

venessahayes

venessahayes
Green Yoshi
Green Yoshi

I absolutely love the chat box, thats an awesome addition Smile I think we definately need something other then the original but I'm not sure if I like the colors yet. It may just be me right now, but the brightness kinda hurts my eyes, especially the pink writing on the medium blue. Question It's still a bit early for me though!

You guys are doing such an awesome job on everthing that you do. I hope everyone realizes the work and time you guys put into this guild. I've never seen anyone go above and beyond to the extent you guys do! Very Happy

I just have to say again, I'm so happy to be here!

2feedback on new additions to the forum Empty Re: feedback on new additions to the forum Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:14 am

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

We are all extremely graeatful for everything that you guys have done for this guild! Very Happy

Yoshi wouldn't be where it is today if it weren't for Yazz and Jazz.

That being said... I have to agree with Ness on the color scheme. Razz

It's not that it isn't good. Just a bit much for me....and my eyes...

3feedback on new additions to the forum Empty Re: feedback on new additions to the forum Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:28 am

This guild just keeps getting sexier, Shocked

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

we're working on the pink as we hate it as well lol some of the colors are being stubborn and won't change Sad

http://guildyoshi.omgforum.net

5feedback on new additions to the forum Empty Re: feedback on new additions to the forum Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Rickeh

Rickeh
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

you can't change em by editing the coding? or is it all preset or something?

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

no it changes in the coding, it just doesn't show the changes

Rickeh

Rickeh
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

i wonder why are u guys using css? hmm....? Its been awhile since i've done any coding so i wouldnt know the problem

Yazzminn

Yazzminn
Admin
Admin

same for me lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum