Guild Yoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Yoshi of Kradia

Chat Box
Latest topics
» Three words
Something I think we should all know about... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 pm by Yazzminn

» The person above me
Something I think we should all know about... EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am by Grimmy24

» Who likes papercraft?
Something I think we should all know about... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:14 pm by Monty

» Going all fanboy here...
Something I think we should all know about... EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm by Grimmy24

» GPQ Day!!!
Something I think we should all know about... EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am by Edatron

» The Official GPQ thread
Something I think we should all know about... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm by Grimmy24

» Headless Horseman
Something I think we should all know about... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 pm by Grimmy24

» Calling all Yoshis!
Something I think we should all know about... EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am by Grimmy24

» Hooot LAVA
Something I think we should all know about... EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm by Grimmy24

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 147 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 am
Top posters
Yazzminn (347)
Something I think we should all know about... Vote_lcapSomething I think we should all know about... Voting_barSomething I think we should all know about... Vote_rcap 
Grimmy24 (315)
Something I think we should all know about... Vote_lcapSomething I think we should all know about... Voting_barSomething I think we should all know about... Vote_rcap 
Jazzamatazza (229)
skullbutt (149)
Rickeh (141)
Monty (137)
Andy (107)
simsblackcat (106)
venessahayes (81)
Edatron (46)

Poll

Which event are you planning on participating in?

Something I think we should all know about... Vote_lcap33%Something I think we should all know about... Vote_rcap 33% [ 4 ]
Something I think we should all know about... Vote_lcap25%Something I think we should all know about... Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Something I think we should all know about... Vote_lcap42%Something I think we should all know about... Vote_rcap 42% [ 5 ]
Something I think we should all know about... Vote_lcap0%Something I think we should all know about... Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something I think we should all know about...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

So, i just found out on the Basil Market forums that Knights of Cygnus is coming to MapleGlobal.

For those who do not know what the Knights of Cygnus are, they are basically a job choice that allows you to have massive power and summoning skills early on, but no 4th job with a max lvl of 120.

For better information, go here:
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Knights_of_Cygnus
and here:
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Knights_of_Cygnus_Guide

I'm wondering, if we decide to make KoC characters, could we form a guild together?

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

O I am so making a Wind Breaker when it does.

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Knights of Cygnus EH? Sweet, but id prefer New maps Like Elin or That Future tokyo place.....Or The Time temple

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

So... you wanna break wind, eh?

Monty, if you make a KoC character, you get to see some new maps.

and time temple and that future tokyo place is... way out in the future for GMS

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

I'm gonna hear that joke a lot -_-'

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Hmph, well the KoC Maps will have to do for now. Ill either be a Striker or Night Walker......Night Walker is certainly attracting me....

simsblackcat

simsblackcat
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Maple Sea has the Knights I know that and here is a video I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PUNIjzfgs8

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

I was thinking Night Walker too. It's too bad they don't have a spear/polearm version for the warrior character.
The Night Walker will focus heavily on skills that an assassin would have (aka throwing stars and whatnot). I was also looking at the mage, but I have yet to look at the skill set that they're supposed to have.

BTW nice vid find.

EDIT: forgot to mention in all my other posts, it's rumored to be released in July... that's right, this year July.

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Really? July? That seems actually pretty close..... BTW how far in the future do you think it is until we get those maps i mentioned earlier?

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Geez, iunno. but you know how long Krexel has been out in MSEA and ThaiMS? I think they are gonna keep certain areas as 'country exclusive'.

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

rawr! Damn you country exclusive areas! DO we have any exclusive areas?

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

I think so. Captain Latanica. Krexel is supposed to be in Singapore too, so Capt. Lat is probably our version.

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

Um, dont you have to kill capt. Latanica to get to krexel?

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

no, capt. lat is the final boss of the ghost ship.

Krexel is the final boss of ulu city in singapore (which we don't have).

look up some vids of this guy, it's crazy.

Monty

Monty
Yellow Yoshi
Yellow Yoshi

I already saw Krexel, but i guess the vid i saw had both Capt. Latanica AND Krexel, as they were both involved in some quest. This is the vid I saw on youTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pnivZv3vk

Krexel is around the end, but it has Capt. Latanica too, so he's NOT country exclusive

Ruthl3ssOn3

Ruthl3ssOn3
Yoshi Egg

Sweet, i think i'll be making a windbreaker for my official return to maplestory =)

I'M BACK!!!

http://www.TehHillsider.piczo.com

Grimmy24

Grimmy24
Red Yoshi
Red Yoshi

Ahh okay, so there are a few things that GMS will be getting much later than everyone else. apparently we will eventually be getting Krexel.

Also, WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum